Thursday, July 12, 2012

You know your parents love you when....

I have always known my parents adored me. They have to because I am their first born. :) Anyways, sometimes I can really tell how much they love me, like today when they brought me one of my most FAVORITE ice creams.... Mint Chocolate Chip. I really love my mint and my chocolate.

My mom shows me how much she loves me by putting up with me ( ha-ha) and leaving me notes. She has done it for a while now, she used to put them on my bed, and sometimes in my luggage when I would travel. Or she would write a to-do list for me and my sister, but always put 'I Love You' on the note. My dad is probably the biggest 'Manly-Man' there is, but when he gets emotionally talking about how proud he is of me..... I cry of course, but I know he really loves me more than I could ever imagine.

My parents are really the greatest ever. (Sorry to all the other parents out there, but you had to know.)
They may get on my nerves sometimes, but I wouldn't trade them for anything.

I love you Mom and Dad!!!

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment