Sunday, July 8, 2012

Weekends. They can be a wonderful thing, but when they end, it is not as wonderful. I love relaxing on the weekends with my family and friends, and not having to worry about work or things I have to do. Monday is the most depressing day of the week. It is the day you wake up and say, "I need four more hours of sleep. I wish it were the weekend." Tomorrow, that is exactly how I will feel, I guarantee it.

For those who are sappy romantics, I have a great movie for you to look up. My mom (who is the only one who will watch chick flicks with me) and I just finished watching a Hallmark movie titled "Fixing Pete". It was a great story about a fashion writer giving a sports writer a "makeover". If you have ever watched the CBS show "Numbers" Dylan Bruno, who plays Colby, is Pete the main character who is getting made over. The fashion writer is actor Brooke Burns.

Anyways... I hope you all had a great weekend, and are ready to wake up tomorrow wishing it wasn't Monday. :)

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

*This is him!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment