Saturday, July 7, 2012

Today my boyfriend's nephew Cole turned 5! Despite the heat, we had a great party with family and friends. Cole is a riot. He is extremely smart for his age, and loves many things. His dad spoiled him like crazy today, and got him a Thomas toy, a Hulk toy, a Lego toy, an Army toy, a Chuck toy...... you get the picture. Personally, I went more traditional and got him something that any little boy would love, a Super Soaker! Yeah, he loved that, but I don't know if those who got wet enjoyed it as much...

Since we finished house/dog sitting, we are now back home :) My mom, who is amazing, saved us some of her amazing mint chocolate chip Klondike Bars, and man, were they good. When you combine the two wonderful things of mint and chocolate, you can't go wrong. You just can't!

I am such a procrastinator; my sister came home and started unpacking already. I will definitely wait until Monday, or maybe Tuesday, to even look at my pile of dirty clothes. I am horrible! I just can't ruin a weekend by doing laundry, it is not right. :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and stay safe!

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment