Saturday, July 28, 2012

Today was my last day home alone; my family arrived around 4pm. I really enjoyed being alone, though I missed them. I find I get more things done when I am by myself. Example... my room is completely cleaned and de-cluttered. I also finished the blanket I made for my boyfriend's mom.

I said I would try to explain the puppies 'names'. These are not permanent names, but what they will be called until they get their own homes. There are 5 puppies and all are boys; they all are white with black ears/face. One puppy has just the black ears and no other color on him; they are calling him Runt because he is the smallest. Then there is 3 Dot or number 3, he has three black dots all in a row down his back. Nicolin was named by my boyfriend's 5 year old nephew, and he has black all down his right side. Lefty has a black left shoulder; and the one my boyfriend wants to keep has a black right shoulder. He still has not decided on a name for the puppy, but we are still working on it.

Well, I am going to try to get some sleep. I hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend. :)

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

P.S. just a tip..... don't leave chocolate candy bars in a black car on a 90 degree day, trust me mush is not that good.
P.P.S. here is the blanket I made


No comments:

Post a Comment