Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rain. Why I hate it.

Don't get me wrong, I understand that rain is very useful and needful; but I hate driving in it. I don't mind driving in a lite rain, or even walking in it, but torrential downpours are horrid! Today I had to drive on the highway in the rain. It wasn't horrible at first, but soon the downpours came and you could barely see the road. People around me kept going 70mph, and I'm like, "Hello, you could die if you don't slow down, or you could kill me!"

Anyways...... so I don't like rain, oh well, I have to get used to it. On a side note, I do like playing in the rain. I know that sounds childish, but it really is fun. When I have nowhere to be, and I haven't spent hours on my hair, I love to just stand in the rain, and soak it all in. (pun intended) Rain, is also a good inspiration. I dabble with the guitar a bit, and have written most of my songs while sitting under my covered deck, watching the rain. I guess it has a calming effect on me and inspires me to write.

Well, I wish all of you in the good old USA a happy fourth; and those of you else where a wonderful celebration of your nation's birthday whenever it may be.

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.



No comments:

Post a Comment