Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Room Redo Part 3

Today was great! I finally moved all the furniture around my room to where I want it. I decided to take the headboard and footboard off of my bed. They are wrought iron and curl at the top and bottom. They take up a little more space, so I put the head of my bed against the wall and I am using my dresser for a footboard. By doing this I have two separate spaces in my room; one with my desk and dresser, and the other with my bed. Now all I have to do is finish up the last minute organizing and putting everything back in its place in my room. I hope to have it finished tomorrow and have pics!

My boyfriend's mom's dog had puppies today. I know, it's mouthful right? Anyways, she had two boys this evening, but there are more coming. I am soooo excited, I will try to get some pics of them too. I love puppies:)

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.


No comments:

Post a Comment