Monday, July 30, 2012

Enter my boring and uneventful day. I was supposed to clean this morning, but my sister was sick so we are going to try for tomorrow. We'll see what happens. I didn't get to go to the gym, but I am going tomorrow for sure. Pinky swear.

So, I sat around all day; watched some of the Olympics, some recorded shows, and played with my new stamps. My grandma is an amazing 'Stamper'. I don't know what you would call it, but she is amazing. Anyway, she gave me some of her old stamps that she doesn't use very often, and also some ink pads and cardstock. I made some little one sided cards and envelopes today just for fun. I don't know that much about stamping, but I am planning on using the stamps in my scrapbooking. If I ever have time to scrapbook that is. It seems like the summer has gone by so fast. I don't even remember half of what I did all summer. Crazy right?

And just in case you didn't know, frozen chocolate that was melted, but you tried to save it...... IS AMAZING. I think it might even be better than regular chocolate. I had a 're-frozen' Kit-Kat today that was divine. Trust me when I say, you should definitely try it sometime.

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment